This small, friendly class of four suits all experience levels - from complete beginners through to those wishing to brush up their skills.
I'll teach you how to handle cake decorating equipment confidently, then you'll learn how to stack and fill a 7" cake with my delicious American buttercream. After setting in the fridge you then ice a smooth final coat with Swiss Meringue Buttercream to achieve super sharp edges!
You’ll then decorate your cake using my siganture salted caramel drip to the exact consistency, and then finish with fresh flowers and lusted fruits.
You'll walk away with effective decorating tips, from a caramel drip, to working safely with fresh flowers and how to lustre fruits.
And you can take home your cake (RRP £65) to share it with you family and friends!
- Enjoy a glass of Sparking Wine while you create!
- Enjoy a selection of delicious snacks, including my signature French macarons, to nibble on during the class
- Take home your stunning cake creation beautifully boxed worth £65
- Take home your very own Stainless Steel Tall Cake Scraper to get you started at home
- A small jar of my Sea Salted Caramel to take home to get practicing that drip!
- Access to Birch House Bakery’s Light Vanilla Bean Sponge Cake recipe, American Style Buttercream recipe & Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe.
Classes are held in the comfort of my modern country kitchen in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Two class dates only available this year.
*The Christmas Decorating Class on 22nd December will inlcude some christmas decoration techniques to create a beautifully themed centrepiece for your Christmas Day! - Class is an additional £8pp
** Cakes in images are an example of techniques rather than the finished cake you will create.
Cake Decorating Class
The cake class will use regulary wheat based flour, eggs, and diary in the cakes.